So, here are some other money messes I wrote about this week:
- We had to confront our new neighbors about the boards they were nailing to a fence that is clearly on our property.
- If you died, would your family be able to function financially without you? Life insurance is a must.
- $1 for a house seems like a good deal. But watch out for the unintended costs.
- Are your finances ready for an emergency? Build an emergency fund, even as recession looms.
- It's getting harder to get any kind of a loan -- even consumer loans like credit cards.
Tags: money mess, amero, fence, $1 house,
tuition, insurance, emergency fund