Other blog stuff this week from my world:
- Who's going to help your health care? Barack Obama or John McCain? My post on AllBusiness take a look at the presidential candidates and their health care plans.
- You're self-employed. But you can still get a mortgage. Lending Leaves looks at what it takes to get mortgage financing when you work for yourself.
- Mortgage rates continue to rise. I look at why over at LoanShak.
- Are you telecommuting? Have you thought about. You can work for The Man and still work from home, as I point out on WorkShak.
- Help your retirement account with these ideas from the Banks.com investing blog.
- At the Banks.com mortgage blog, I issue a warning about scams involving the economic stimulus payment.
- On ThePanelist, I take a very brief look at the latest offering from Honda: A hydrogen fuel cell and electric hybrid. No gas needed.
Tags: Barack Obama, John McCain, health care, health care plans,
economic stimulus payment, retirement account, mortgage rates