So, for those of you who care, this is sort of what I've been doing for the last month:
- We bought a car (something that involves looking and, in our case, driving to Salt Lake). Now we're a two-car family. Of course, now we fight over who gets to drive the shiny Prius.
- I've been taking guitar lessons. And, well, practice is necessary when you're learning a musical instrument.
- We went to Idaho to visit my grandpa, who has a staph infection. (We're going again next week.)
- My parents came down from Idaho for a weekend.
- Presidents' Day meant that Josh and The Boy were both home from school.
- Parent teacher conferences.
- Taxes. (Well, getting the stuff together. Paul at Saunders & Wangsgard actually does them.)
- The Boy got sick.
- I got sick.
Hope you're all well also.