We're in the process of getting our yard put in, and it has me thinking about where we're spending our money. SO, where are you spending yours?
- On Yielding Wealth, I ask: Would you spend $90 on a shirt?
- On Bizzia Personal Finance I wonder if banks will be allowed to repay TARP early.
- At the AllBusines Personal Finance Corner I offer some tips to help you start investing.
- At LoanShak I explore whether forcing big banks to pay into a risk fund would actually be effective.
- At Banks.com Money & Investing I point out that the more money you put in tax-advantaged accounts, the better.
- On Personal Dividends I share strategies to help teach your kids about saving money.
- Buy and hold isn't dead; I offer 50 buy and hold investing blogs for your perusal at ETF Database.